Welcome to the 2nd How to Diagnose and Treat
Live Conference: February 25-28, 2021
On Demand Conference: February 16 – March 28, 2021
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE! Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of CML and MPN, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances and new perspectives in the field of CML and MPN.
The plenary E-Conference programme is designed to place emphasis on leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged. Ample time is deliberately provided for scientific discussion and interaction. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Time (CET) schedule and participate in live interactive lectures, debates, roundtable discussions, Meet the Experts sessions, interactive panel discussions, voting and Q&A periods, and Mentored Poster Walks.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of February 16, 2021. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Experts sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Experts sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Experts session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
This second meeting organized by ESH to focus in depth upon the clinical management of patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia and the myeloproliferative neoplasms, builds on the experiences and scientific progress since the highly successful Inaugural “How to Treat CML and MPN” held in Dublin in March 2019. This “2nd How to Diagnose and Treat CML and MPN” uses a case-based format to scrutinise with experts in the field relevant issues in diagnosis, prognostication, therapy selection, efficacy assessment, and management of toxicities for these patients. The format for this meeting will be highly interactive with a mixture of case-based didactic lectures, roundtable discussions regarding challenging clinical scenarios, and debates on controversial areas of management. This first ESH meeting for MPN occurring since the onset of the COVID19 Pandemic will cover the specific patient implications for CML and MPN patients. The faculty for this event represents the clinical and scientific leaders of the MPN community from around the world and we anticipate great opportunities for interactions and discussions. Clinical haematologists, haematology nurses, clinician scientists, haematology investigators, and those in training will find great value in attending and participating in this event.
The E-Conference programme will address:
- Optimizing cytoreduction
- Management of CML with TKI
- MPN risk stratification including vascular events
- Evolving therapies in Myelofibrosis
- Management of advanced disease (MPN and CML)
- Treatment free remission in CML
- To understand the current diagnostic criteria for MPNs and CML, and their application particularly in challenging scenarios
- To better understand the role of molecular mutation testing in diagnosis, prognosis, therapy selection and disease monitoring for CML and MPN patients
- To be able to appreciate the clinical management of challenging scenarios in MPNs (i.e. early MF, accelerated phase MPN, CML-MPN overlap, pregnancy and parenting, and CML blast crisis)
- To better understand and apply current guideline based management of CML and MPNs including stem cell transplant
- To be able to review the role and utilization of current approved therapies in CML and MPNs (interferons, JAK inhibitors, TKIs), as well as the potential role of agents in development
- To discuss evolving issues of COVID19 (and other infectious risks) and management of MPNs and CML
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on demand on February 16 – March 28, 2021
– Access to the live programme
– Access to the Conference E-Book on February 25 – March 28, 2021
– Access to the E-Poster Area from February 16 – March 28, 2021
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walk
Stay Tuned, registration in the Meet The Experts Sessions will open closer to the E-Conference dates.
Test my connection